Impact Window Miami Florida
How long does window installation usually take?
The time it takes for a complete window installation depends on different factors such as:
- Removal of old window
- Kind of window you purchased
- Any additional equipment required or additional issues with the property
There is no hard-and-fast rule when it comes to window installation as every project has different issues and requires different solutions and durations for such. But no matter the issues and requirements of your project, your certified installer should be able to give you an estimate on how long the project will take after the on-site assessment. Contact Impact Window Miami Florida for a free estimate.
How much will my Impact Window Installation Cost in Miami?
How much is the average cost of my Impact Window Installation for an Existing Wall?
- Rerouting electrical pricing runs $150 to $500.
- Framing costs $1,000 to $2,500.
- Insulation installation costs $450 to $3,000.
- Trim repair costs range from $300 to $1,000.
- Siding repair pricing runs $300 to $1,100.
- Drywall installation costs $1.50 per square foot.