Impact Doors Installation
Are you looking for an excellent way to improve both the curb appeal and value of your home? Installation of an impact front door is one of the best investments you should go for! It not only adds value to your homes but it also gives additional protection to your home.
We know that simply buying the best windows and doors for your Miami home is not enough. When opting to avail of high-quality Impact Doors, proper installation is required. With our team of experts, they are trained to carefully remove your old, unreliable doors and to install our quality impact doors. With the long years of experience under our crews’ belts, they have perfected their techniques in installing Impact Doors be it in Commercial or Residential sites. How do we deliver this service? Simple, you’ll just follow the steps below:
Step 1: Set an Appointment
In order to start any impact door installation project, calling us is the first step. This will serve as an initial consultation regarding the installation project. We’ll ask you questions such as:
- What type of impact door would you like to be installed in your commercial building? Do you want it to be a Commercial Outswing Doors or Commercial Outswing Door with Transom?
- Commercial Outswing Doors- These open from the left to right outside of a building.
- Commercial Outswing Door- Have a fixed window-like addition above the doors where a business name, address, and/or logo can be added.
- If residential, do you want it to be a specialty door such as a French door or Outswing Entrance Door or Sliding Glass Doors?
- French door- Classic two-panel doors and is a popular option for doors that lead to patios. Like French windows, each door can be made of a large piece of glass or several smaller ones.
- Outswing Entrance Door-The most popular style for homes. These are usually used for residential homes, although small businesses might use them as well.
- Sliding Glass Doors- A popular option for entrance from the patio into the home.
Be sure to prepare the list of necessary measurements and specifications of the area you would like us to install the door. This is necessary for our cost estimation purposes.
Pro Tip: Aside from the outswing entrance door, all the other doors are made from the strongest impact glass materials.
Step 2: Project Assessment
In this step, we will be providing you with a comprehensive and detailed cost-breakdown report regarding the impact door installation you want to avail including the manufacturer’s specification for the projected materials to be used in the project. Labor and other service fees will also be specified. Here in Impact Window Miami Florida, we assure you of price and cost transparency.
Once the submitted reports have been approved and the deposit has been received, a team will be scheduled to be sent to your house or the commercial area you have specified.
Step 3: Project Finalization
Our team of experts will be sent to inspect the site and will remeasure and confirm all the necessary measurements previously asked. Once the measurements and all other specifications have been verified, the materials will be sent to our partner manufacturer to be ordered. As much as possible, we want the lead time for the arrival of the materials to be reduced as much as possible.
Step 4: Installation
This is one of the most important steps in the whole process as we’ll ask for your time and effort in this stage. We’ll ask you to do some necessary preparations for the site that we will be working on. After the necessary site preparation has been done, the door installation will proceed.
These are some of the activities we will be doing in when doing impact door installation:
Step 5: Inspection & Walkthrough
- Remove/replace door molding
- Measure the dimensions of your door
- Measure the depth of the door jam
- Determine the door’s opening direction
- Determine Door Handle Orientation
As your Impact Door Installer, we always emphasize that installing and an impact-resistant door is a great option for maximum protection against severe weather while also remaining energy efficient. Choosing us, Impact Window Miami Florida to be the professional installers of your impact door will save you a lot of time and is guaranteed to be done with the highest level of quality.